This past week has been busy, Tatiana's visa arrived, which was the most important news we were awaiting. The movers came and packed up and took away the things we intend to send to Newfoundland. we may have also sold our motorcycle here, have to finalize the details tomorrow to ensure that the deal transpires.
Only about a week left for me, then I will be back home getting our old home cleaned up, a little painting, and moving in before Tatiana arrives. Have to put our touch on the place to make it comfortable for us. I will also have to check into some serious renovation work that has to be done as well.
The countdown is single digits now...
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats on the visa...and congrats on being one step away from your new life in Canada. I'll be here, making wisecracks along the way! Much love!
ReplyDelete