Friday, June 5, 2009

Countdown...Terry 25 days...Tatiana 49 days

So a little background information. I first moved to Bogota back in 1998 and shortly there after met Tatiana. So for the past eleven years we have been spending our time living in Bogota, Colombia and visiting Newfoundland. Now we are about to flip the situation upside down by moving to Newfoundland to live and visiting Colombia.

I thought that by creating this Blog Tatiana will be able to readily share our new adventures in Newfoundland with her family here in Bogota.

So where are we presently in this transition back to Newfoundland? Maggie (our dog) and I have reservations for the 30th of June, while Tatiana plans to join us on July 24. So that means we respectively have 24 and 49 days left prior to making the Newfoundland Odyssey a reality.

We hope you enjoy the journey as much as we hope we will.

1 comment:

  1. Guten Tag und Prost! Very happy to be your first follower!!

    ReplyDelete